I am amazed at the success of my diet plan. I have been on 1200 calories a day for seven months. By concentrating on my health and not ever on the weight loss has been the key. I will weigh myself once a month. When I hit a plateau I will not be discouraged as my daily feelings of success of eating a healthy diet are being met. Iam sure it will be a let down if there are two months in a row. I will write it up when it happens.
I do not have an exercise program but I am out of the chair after one hour. I cook, garden, and find some kind of activity . Our house in long and I am able to walk up and down. I read that exercise has the same drop out rate as alcohol and dieting which is 85% faliure. Therefore I believe I am setting some realistic goals that I can keep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment